An investment in your staff is an investment in your business.
GET AHEAD with FREE STAFF TRAINING to help grow your business
Sparsholt College have European Social Funds (ESF) available to deliver education and training to support the needs of local Small to Medium-sized Enterprise employers and their employees in the Enterprise M3 Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) area. We can offer recognised accredited qualifications and bespoke training courses which aim to enhance employeesâ€™ skills, increase competitiveness of local business and boost the local economy.
The contract to deliver funds will be available over the next 6 months, which aims to support skills development for the whole business
If your company is eligible Sparsholt College will provide you with:
- A detailed Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
- Access to an extensive range of flexible workshops and qualifications
- One to one advice and guidance
- Funding support – many of our courses are free
- Workplace training designed around your business needs and operations
Explore our courses or call on 0845 850 0916 to speak to an adviser
The European Social Fund (ESF) is one of the funds set up by the European Union to help combat unemployment and regenerate areas of urban and rural decline.