The City & Guilds Level 3 Veterinary Nursing Diploma course requires that all approved training practices have a Clinical Coach to work with their students. It is also important that there are sufficient Clinical Coaches to support the number of students in a practice. We are therefore offering a 1-day workshop to ensure your Clinical Coach is suitably trained for their new role.
Lunch & refreshments are included, so please let us know about any special dietary requirements.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries
The workshop will cover
- The role of the Clinical Coach
- Using models to support clinical coaching
- Tutorial process & assessment planning
- The Nursing Progress Log (NPL)
- Supporting your student throughout their award
- Registered Veterinary Surgeon
- Registered Veterinary Nurse (qualified for over a year)
The cost of this training day is free to training practices linked to Sparsholt College or practices that have a Sparsholt student training in their practice.
Tuesday 5 September 2017: 10.30 – 16.00
Tuesday 3 October 2017: 10.30 – 16.00
Book your place
Please complete the form below to book your place: