This two day interactive workshop will give those involved in working in a Agile environment an overview and introduction into the subject. It will reveal the core components of the Agile Framework and reveal how it can enable faster, cleaner software development and delivery.
What does this workshop cover?
This workshop aims to give learners a working knowledge of the Agile Manifesto and the various frameworks. Learners will gain an understanding of how to face the challenges that organisations face when trying to employ Agile.
The programme will cover:
- The key differences between Agile and Waterfall project management methodologies
- An understanding of the benefits of Agile and the various frameworks
- An understanding of how to manage projects using Agile
- Planning The Project
- Managing & Controlling The Project
- Closing The Project
Who is this qualification for?
Those that are new to Agile and the delivery framework, Scrum Masters (Potential Scrum Masters), Product Owners (Potential Product Owners) and Development team members. It is also suitable for those that are about to introduce Agile development into their organisation.
- This workshop is scheduled to run for two days
- A comprehensive participant handbook is provided
- Learners will receive a certificate of attendance
Level of Study:Part-Time
- 25/05/2017 - 26/05/2017