What will I learn?
You’ll be involved in tractor driving and working with modern machinery, livestock handling and daily work with cattle, sheep and pigs, as well as general farm maintenance. We’ll also work with you to improve your Maths and English skills if necessary to increase your future course and career options.
• Operating a tractor and equipment maintenance
• Husbandry and feeding for cattle, sheep and pigs
• Planting and maintaining crops
• Farm skills development and practice
What grades will I need?
You may be accepted directly after leaving school and previous experience is not essential. You’ll be expected to achieve GCSEs at grade D-E/3-1 or above.
Where will it lead me?
• Level 2 Agriculture
• Apprenticeship in Agriculture
• Working with livestock on a farm
• Working on an arable farm
• Tractor driving