What will I learn?
This course will develop your technical, critical thinking and analytical skills over the course of five units. Delivered flexibly with up to two taught days a week, it aims to build on your current knowledge in an industry-standard environment.
Through the dissertation project you will produce a study and analyse, explain and interpret the results using techniques gained throughout the course.
How will I be assessed?
You will showcase your knowledge through a combination of written assignments, case studies, seminar presentations and exams. The dissertation unit will prove your skills within the field of research and we encourage students to present this work to other organisations.
• Sustainable Horticultural Practice
• Planting Design and Innovation
• Propagation and Production Techniques
• Historical Design and Conversation
• Design Innovations and Influences Dissertation
FdSc or HND in Horticulture or related subject.