What will I learn?
This course will enable learners to field calls, handle queries and interact effectively over the telephone.
During the course you will learn
* the value of learning and learning from good and bad calls
* skills, knowledge and attitude and how they affect performance
* listening skills, barriers to listening and how to overcome them
* keeping your voice uniform and the importance of first impressions
* creating rapport and showing empathy
* questioning techniques and structure
* what aggressive, assertive and submissive behaviours are
* positive and negative language
* call structure and directing the call
* tips for difficult calls
* closing the call
* best practice and company policies
* self assessment personal goals
Where will it lead me?
Learners may also be interested in our Making Confident Sales Calls – Telemarketing course
There are no entry requirements for this course
Level of Study:Part-Time
- 10/11/2021 - (VQCHSV/FC01)