What will I learn?
This online qualification aims to raise awareness of mental health and a range of mental health problems. Learners will be supported by an assessor who will give feedback to enable them to acquire a Level 2 qualification.
The course has units on
* understanding mental health
* understanding stress
* understanding anxiety
* understanding phobias
* understanding depression
* understanding postnatal depression
* Understanding bipolar disorder
* Understanding schizophrenia
* Understanding dementia
* Understanding eating disorders
* Understanding Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder – ADHD
* Understanding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder â€“ OCD
* Understanding Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder â€“ PTSD
Government funding means that we are able to offer this course free of charge to eligible delegates. Learners will need to complete all units within 9 months and in the event of non-completion, a Â£100 administration fee will be charged.
Where will it lead me?
The aim of this qualification is to develop the learners understanding of a range of mental-health problems to support their role in the workplace, or where they may work or interact with individuals with mental-health problems.
There are no specific prior qualifications needed for learners to access this qualification, although they may find it useful to have previously achieved a Level 1 qualification in a health, social care or mental-health related area.
Learners must be aged 19+ and have been resident in the EU for 3+ years to qualify for funding
Level of Study:Part-Time
- - (Flexible)