What will I learn?
The City & Guilds NPTC Level 2 Award in Chainsaw Maintenance and Cross-cutting is the updated version of the industry recognised CS30 certificate of competence. This course covers chainsaw safety maintenance, chain sharpening and safe starting and cross-cutting of timber. It is a prerequisite to the tree felling course.
Applicants need to be over 17 years of age.
Free if unemployed.
Level of Study:Part-Time
- 28/01/2019 - 30/01/2019 (AWL2CMC/PG10)
- 11/02/2019 - 13/02/2019 (AWL2CMC/PG11)
- 25/02/2019 - 27/02/2019 (AWL2CMC/PG12)
- 26/03/2019 - 28/03/2019 (AWL2CMC/PG13)
- 15/04/2019 - 17/04/2019 (AWL2CMC/PG14)
- 23/04/2019 - 25/04/2019 (AWL2CMC/PG15)
- 28/05/2019 - 30/05/2019 (AWL2CMC/PG16)
- 03/07/2019 - 05/07/2019 (AWL2CMC/PG17)
- 06/08/2019 - 08/08/2019 (AWL2CMC/PG18)