What will I learn?
The City & Guilds NPTC Level 2 Award in Chainsaw Maintenance and Cross-cutting is the updated version of the industry recognised CS30 certificate of competence. This course covers chainsaw safety maintenance, chain sharpening and safe starting and cross-cutting of timber. It is a prerequisite to the tree felling course.
Applicants need to be over 17 years of age.
Free if unemployed. Low wage may apply. If aged 19-23 must have full L2 or above qual to be eligible
All tools and safety equipment are provided free for the duration of the course.
Level of Study:Part-Time
- 17/12/2019 - 19/12/2019 (AWL2CMC/PG08)
- 13/01/2020 - 15/01/2020 (AWL2CMC/PG09)
- 27/01/2020 - 29/01/2020 (AWL2CMC/PG10)
- 17/02/2020 - 19/02/2020 (AWL2CMC/PG11)
- 30/03/2020 - 01/04/2020 (AWL2CMC/PG12)
- 06/04/2020 - 08/04/2020 (AWL2CMC/PG13)
- 15/04/2020 - 17/04/2020 (AWL2CMC/PG14)
- 06/05/2020 - 08/05/2020 (AWL2CMC/PG15)
- 27/05/2020 - 29/05/2020 (AWL2CMC/PG16)
- 01/06/2020 - 03/06/2020 (AWL2CMC/PG17)
- 16/06/2020 - 18/06/2020 (AWL2CMC/PG18)