What will I learn?
The City & Guilds NPTC Level 2 Award in Chainsaw Maintenance and Cross-cutting is the updated version of the industry recognised CS30 certificate of competence. This course covers chainsaw safety, maintenance, chain sharpening, safe starting and cross-cutting of timber. It is a prerequisite to the tree felling courses.
Applicants need to be over 17 years of age.
Free if unemployed. Low wage may apply. If aged 19-23 must have full L2 or above qual to be eligible
All tools and safety equipment are provided free for the duration of the course.
Level of Study:Part-Time
- 25/01/2021 - 27/01/2021 (AWL2CMC/PG10)
- 08/02/2021 - 10/02/2021 (AWL2CMC/PG11)
- 29/03/2021 - 31/03/2021 (AWL2CMC/PG12)
- 07/04/2021 - 09/04/2021 (AWL2CMC/PG13)
- 05/05/2021 - 07/05/2021 (AWL2CMC/PG14)
- 17/05/2021 - 19/05/2021 (AWL2CMC/PG15)
- 02/06/2021 - 04/06/2021 (AWL2CMC/PG16)
- 30/06/2021 - 02/07/2021 (AWL2CMC/PG17)
- 12/07/2021 - 14/07/2021 (AWL2CMC/PG18)