What will I learn?
This course is for HR managers or owner/managers of small businesses.
All organisations will have a degree of staff turnover but some businesses find that they have difficulties in retaining their staff. They may also struggle to keep their employees engaged with the business and its objectives, leading to performance concerns. There are steps that employers can take in order to help development a workplace where employees want to work and where they see a future for themselves.
This course looks at:
* Understanding how high turnover might be negatively impacting your business
* Looking at reasons why people leave their employer
* Considering whether cultural factors at your workplace are a cause of staff dissatisfaction
* Ideas for putting in place a retention strategy across the business
* Implementing your strategy and ensuring that a focus on retention becomes embedded in the business
* Understanding what success looks like and keeping momentum going
Where will it lead me?
Delegates may be interested in some of our other HR courses such as Managing Attendance and Poor Performance and Developing a Family Friendly and Flexible Workplace
There are no formal entry requirement for this course
Level of Study:Part-Time
- 16/01/2020 - (VQDLCPW/FC02)
- 16/04/2020 - (VQDLCPW/FC01)