Essential Units Include:
- Introduction to the digital learning environment
- Professional and personal development
- User experience design
- Working in a digital working lifecycle
- Investigating and Analysing Requirements for Digital Learning Designs
- Quality and standards
- Effective Communication for Digital Learning Design
Additional Units Include:
- Collaborative Technologies and Outcomes
- Developing Skills, Understanding and Confidence of Others in E-learning
- Using Social Media Technologies
- A/V Production
- Graphic Design and Imagery
The course has a 5 day block at the start (5 March – 9 March 2017) and then one day per month as shown below:
Ideally you should be working as an e-learning designer or want to move into this sector. Ideal for teacher/tutors who want to develop e-learning design skills.
Where will it lead me?
Candidates can progress to Digital Learning Design Level 4
For specific information on the course structure, enrolment or other queries regarding the course please contact Ursula Bailey on 01962 797575 or via email – email@example.com.