What grades/experience will I need?
Ideally you should be working as an elearning designer or want to move into this sector. Ideal for teacher/tutors who want to develop e-learning design skills and have a deeper understanding of some of the theory of learning and design.
Where will it lead me?
This is a desirable qualification to complement the skills of education professionals and e-learning developers.
What will I learn?
Diploma DLD Level 4 units – requires a minimum credit of 39
Assessment is built on a portfolio of evidence. This can be gathered from workplace to match assignment criteria and from following the online resources.
Mandatory Units (Credit of 27)
- Professional and Personal Development
- The Digital Learning Project Lifecycle
- Managing Communications to Investigate and Define the Requirements of Digital Learning Designs
- User Experience Design
- Science of Learning and Design
- Quality and Standards
- Digital Assessment Design
Additional optional units with a choice
Group B (minimum credit 3)
- Accessible Learning Design
- Managing Digital Learning Environments
- Safe and Responsible Online Use
- User-Centred Design
- Developing Skills, Understanding and Confidence of Others in E-Learning
Group C (minimum credit 3)
- Video Production
- Audio Production
- Authoring Tools
Group D (minimum credit 3)
- Technical Advice and Guidance
- Using Social Media Technologies
- Graphic Design and Imagery
Extended Diploma DLD Level 4 units – requires a minimum credit of 90 Units
Available only as an apprenticeship within a related industry. Please contact email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.