- A strategy for getting past the gatekeepers
- The basic structure of a 30-second commercial
- The no-pressure cold-call strategy
- The up-front objection cold call
- Why we are reluctant to make cold calls
- Confidence to pick up the phone
- How not to sound like a salesperson
- A script that is different – you won’t have one
- How to overcome stalls and objections with one simple answer
The course will be interactive, with plenty of opportunities for participants to raise their issues for discussion and to prepare tailored outcomes that relate to their own business.
Who Should Attend?
If prospecting for new clients is part of your business strategy – whether you do it yourself or brief a telemarketer – then this short course will help you to understand how to be more effective, not sound like a traditional ‘salesperson’ and decide early on in your conversations whether or not your suspect is a prospect for you do business with.