What will I learn?
Starting your first job in HR or taking on a role which requires you to manage staff can be a daunting prospect. This course aims to take some of the stress out of managing people by explaining the basics of HR management. The training is based on the use of practical examples and exercises which can be used in the workplace.
Delegates will learn about
* the fundamentals of the employee / employer relationship
* the types of ‘worker’
* employment documentation and communicating with employees
* recruiting, selecting and inducting staff
* developing a strategy in order to retain staff
* training staff and development planning
* managing performance
* managing poor attendance
* family friendly policies and flexible working
* conflict resolution and dismissal
Where will it lead me?
Delegates may also be interested in some of the other HR courses we offer which cover HR topics in more depth. These include Employment Contracts, Policies and Essential HR Documentation and Recruiting the Right People for Your Business
There are no formal entry requirements for this course
Level of Study:Part-Time
- 09/06/2020 - (VQESHRM/FC02)