What does the qualification cover?
The programme will cover:
- Personal Development = 6 credits
- Resource planning = 6 credits
- Meeting Stakeholder Needs = 6 credits
- Managing and Communicating = 6 credits
- Developing Individuals and Teams = 6 credits
- Improving Team Performance = 7 credits
Who is this qualification for?
Developed for supervisors and first line managers who have operational responsibility for a defined area of activity, this qualification gives junior managers the communication and motivational skills to help improve operational efficiency.
- The qualification can be taken at three levels: Award = 1 unit; Certificate = 3 units; Full Diploma = 6 units
- The course fee includes registration with the CMI
- Candidates will be required to attend an informal interview prior to a booking being accepted