What will I learn?
This course is developed for supervisors and first line managers who have operational responsibility for a defined area of activity, this qualification gives junior managers the communication and motivational skills to help improve operational efficiency.
The course covers the following units:
* Personal Development as a First Line Manager (Unit 3001V1)
* Resource Planning (Unit 3002V1)
* Meeting Stakeholders’ Needs (Unit 3003V1)
* Managing and Communicating Information ((Unit 3004V1)
* Identifying Development Opportunities (Unit 3005V1)
* Improving Team Performance (Unit 3008V1)
This programme provides all the skills, knowledge and competencies needed to become an effective first line manager, including tools to motivate staff, and identify how to improve productivity. It is also proof that an employee has the right skills and knowledge to carry out a management role, from managing and communicating information through to leading and developing individuals and teams.
Where will it lead me?
This qualification provides an opportunity to progress onto Level 5 Management and Leadership or L3 Coaching and Mentoring.
Candidates will be required to take part in an informal telephone interview with the Business Skills Advisor prior to having their place confirmed on the course.
Level of Study:Part-Time
Dates on enquiry (DL3FLMAN/FC01)