What does the qualification cover?
The programme will cover:
- Personal Development = 6 credits
- Resource planning = 6 credits
- Meeting Stakeholder Needs = 6 credits
- Managing and Communicating = 6 credits
- Developing Individuals and Teams = 6 credits
- Improving Team Performance = 7 credits
Who is this qualification for?
Developed for supervisors and first line managers who have operational responsibility for a defined area of activity, this qualification gives junior managers the communication and motivational skills to help improve operational efficiency.
- This course will be delivered over six sessions
- The qualification can be taken at three levels: Award = 1 unit (6 credits); Certificate = 3 units (13 credits); Full Diploma = 7 units (42 credits)
- All course costs include registration to CMI
- Candidates will be required to attend an informal interview with the Business Development Manager prior to booking