The programme focuses on:
- Individual learning programmes
- Building self-confidence through achievable goals
- Hands on practical activities
- High levels of pastoral support
- Working in small groups
- Health and well-being activities
Life Skills Certificate to include:
- Time management
- Personal and social development
- Onsite work experience
- Some animal and plant work in horticulture, animal management centre and the college farm
Good reference, interest in the subject and attendance at an interview and taster day.
Students could progress in the Foundation Studies Programme or onto further education and training. Students will have an end of year review with their tutor to decide on the suitable option.