What will I learn?
This course will be delivered via MS Teams
This qualification is designed to support managers in the development of management coaching and mentoring skills, and to identify the links between coaching, mentoring and the achievement of the business goals.
To achieve the Diploma, learners must complete the following units:
* Unit 5001V1 – Personal Development as a Manager and Leader
* Unit 5014V1 – Introduction to Management Coaching and Mentoring
* Unit 5015V1 – Management of Coaching and Mentoring
* Unit 5016V1 – Using Coaching and Mentoring Skills as a Manager
* Unit 5017V1 – Coaching Practice and Theory
* Unit 5018V1 – Mentoring Practice and Theory
* Unit 5019V1 – Management of Action Learning
Where will it lead me?
A CMI L5 Management and Leadership qualification is a step towards Chartered Manager status.
Learners must be 19+ to join this course
Candidates will be required to take part in an informal telephone interview with Sparsholt’s Business Skills Advisor before they are accepted on the course. A good standard of written English will be required to complete the assignments and some experience of report writing would be beneficial.
Fee Details 1
Advanced Learner Loan available only
Fee Details 2
Due to funding restrictions, anyone who doesn’t live in England or isn’t a UK resident will need to
go to this page on our website to check their eligibility for an Advanced Learning Loan https://www.sparsholt.ac.uk/the-college/fees-and-funding/