What will I learn?
The Management of Risk Foundation Course will
* provide an understanding of the benefits and principles of managing risks.
* show how to apply the principles of M_o_RĀ® within a work environment
* show learners how to communicate effectively within a structured risk environment
* enable delegates to understand the M_o_RĀ® method.
N.B. The examination is taken at the end of the third day
Where will it lead me?
After passing the Management of Risk (Foundation) exam, learners may progress onto the Management of Risk (Practitioner) course.
Within organisations and business situations, almost every decision involves some degree of risk taking. The course is aimed at anyone who has ever made an important business decision. There are no formal entry requirements for the Foundation course
Level of Study:Part-Time
- 02/12/2019 - 04/12/2019 (VQMRF/FC01)