What will I learn?
The Management of Risk (Practitioner) course will provide an opportunity to review individual preparation for the M_o_RĀ® Practitioner exam
* develop the ability to apply M_o_RĀ® through various scenarios and associated objective tests
* provide an opportunity to complete example answers typical of the Practitioner exam.
* receive constructive feedback from an approved M_o_RĀ® Trainer
* discuss areas of M_o_RĀ® with an approved trainer and other attendees, and to devise exam strategies from the responses provided
Learners must have completed the Management of Risk (Foundation) course, and passed the exam before they can progress onto the Practitioner course.
Level of Study:Part-Time
- 05/12/2019 - 06/12/2019 (VQMRP/FC01)