What will I learn?
The majority of employees attend for work regularly and demonstrate that they are able to fulfil the requirements of their job. However for various reasons employee sometimes struggle at work, in either attending for work on time or on a regular basis, or being able to perform satisfactorily. HR Managers, business owners and line managers need to be have appropriate strategies in place for handling these situations.
The course looks at:
* Understanding what ‘Capability’ is
* Cultural reasons for capability problems in our business and how these might be overcome
* Managing short term, frequent absence
* Working through cases of long term absence
* Considering the impact of disability and reasonable adjustments in the workplace
* The process for handling poor performance at work
* Informal and formal routes to successful resolution.
Where will it lead me?
Delegates may also be interested in other HR courses such as An Introduction to HR Administration or Managing Mental Health in the Workplace
There are no formal entry requirements for this course
Level of Study:Part-Time
- 11/11/2020 - (VQMAPP/FC01)