What will I learn?
– Know about financial products and services
– Know about borrowing money
– Know about saving money
– Be able to choose from financial products and services
– Know how to manage personal finance
– Understand the risk to personal finance
– Be able to compare good, products, and services
– Know about credit scores
Fee Details 1
Free if aged 19+~
Fee Details 2
Our Level 1 online learning courses are free to eligible* learners aged 19+ regardless of previous qualifications.
*Due to funding restrictions, we are unable to enrol to this course, for Free, anyone who doesn’t live in England, isn’t a UK resident^ or who lives in the local authority areas^ of:
Cambridge and Peterborough
Greater London Authority
Liverpool City Region
North of Tyne Combined Authority
West of England
^go to this page on our website to check if your postcode is in a Devolved Funding Area or to check eligibility if you are a non-UK resident https://www.sparsholt.ac.uk/the-college/fees-and-funding/
If you don’t live in England or are not a UK resident or live in any of the above local authority areas and wish to enrol on the course, please contact us for information on tuition fees.
Level of Study:Online
- - (Flexible)