What will I learn?
The combination of our links with industry, being taught by expert staff and learning in industry standard on site facilities will give you the real experience needed to confidently progress into employment. You’ll also go on a study tour to South Wales where you’ll mountain walk, rock climb and take part in a canoeing expedition.
In order to deliver the study tour, expeditions and practical trips offered on the course, there is an additional charge for which students should budget £100.
• Land and Water based skills
• Land and Water based leadership
• Expedition Experience
• Outdoor and Adventurous Activities
• Practical Sports Performance
• Anatomy and physiology for sport
• Development of personal fitness
• Carrying out a sports related project
What grades will I need?
Four GCSEs at grade D/3 or above, Maths and English at grade D/3 or Level 1 qualification or equivalent.
Where will it lead me?
• Level 3 in Outdoor Adventure, Uniformed Public Services or Fitness Training, Sports Performance and Excellence
• Outdoor, leisure and sports industry
Possible Additional Qualifications
• First Aid