What will I learn?
This course will be delivered via MS Teams
Positive psychology identifies what people need, in order to become wholly and fully psychologically well and happy and functioning at their optimum levels. Positive Impact™ applies this knowledge to raise the effectiveness of an organisation and its individuals to create productive, positive and rewarding environments, which result in maximised well-being, growth, performance and results.
This one day course will take you through aspects in your working environment which could be improved to enhance well-being, growth, performance and potential and how to use a positive psychological approach to implement change and development to both cope with turbulent change and pressure as well as to move forward to create a better future. This provides the drive, energy and motivation for action and the environment for action to happen. The result in business, is that it takes your people, teams and culture to new heights in goals and achievements.
The course will cover the following topics:
* What is positive psychology?
* A humanistic approach to wellbeing and performance
* Adult needs & aspirations & why they’re important
* Energy management
* Vision, values & communication
* Understanding modern VUCA , (volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity) concerns and stresses
* Identifying & overcoming barriers to great performance
* Leadership and teamwork
* Working & managing to strengths
* Inspiring great performance in others
* Recognising and building on potential
* Measuring a positive impact culture
* Practicing the positive impact attitude
This will be a fully online & interactive programme delivered using virtual technology
There are no formal entry requirements for this course.
Level of Study:Part-Time
- 13/10/2021 - (VQPPWV/FC01)