What will I learn?
This qualification is aimed at supervisors and first line managers who have operational responsibility for a defined area of activity. It gives junior managers the communication and motivational skills to help improve operational efficiency.
The following units will be delivered
* Unit 301 – Principles of Management and Leadership
* Unit 302 – Managing a Team to Achieve Results
* Unit 303 – Managing Individuals to be Effective in their Role
* Unit 305 – Building Effective Stakeholder Relationships Using Effective Communication
* Unit 318 – Managing Data and Information
* Unit 310 – Supporting Teams and Individuals Through Change
* Unit 321 – Managing Own Personal and Professional Development
Where will it lead me?
This qualification provides an opportunity to progress onto Level 5 Management and Leadership or L3 Coaching and Mentoring.
The CMI does not specify entry requirements for this course but candidates will need a good standard of written English (at least level 2 standard) to undertake the assignments.
Fee Details 1
Free if 19+ and don’t have a FULL L3 or above or unemployed or low wage# otherwise Advanced Learning
Fee Details 2
Due to funding restrictions, anyone who doesn’t live in England or isn’t a UK resident will need to go to this page on our website to check their eligibility for an Advanced Learning Loan https://www.sparsholt.ac.uk/the-college/fees-and-funding/