This one day practical workshop provides the essential skills, techniques and concepts to assist the successful management of project risk, ensuring that subsequent business returns are maximised. Delegates will learn to apply a practical, process-oriented approach to managing risk, built within a realistic and structured framework.
- Clearly understand the Risk Management discipline and process
- Identify sources of risk
- Quantify risks
- Build risk response strategies
- Manage, monitor and control risks during the lifecycle of the project
- Use an established Risk Management Plan template to analyse and manage project risk
Who is this qualification for?
Ideally aimed at Project Managers who have not received formal training in Project Risk Management and individuals who are about to lead activity of a project.
- Assessment of competence is established by observation of contribution and participation during case study exercises and group discussion
- Learners will receive a certificate of attendance
Level of Study:Part-Time
- 04/04/2017 -
- 05/07/2017 -