What will I learn?
Delegates will learn
* how search engine work and what they want to see
* How to undertake ethical SEO to get the maximum traffic to your website from search engines like Google Search.
* How to structure your website and optimize the text and images to get the best results.
* How to use metatext to describe your web pages to search engines.
* How to use other website and social media channels to improve your search engine visibility.
Where will it lead me?
After completing the course, delegates may like to consider some of our other digital marketing and social media marketing courses
Experience with using a PC or Mac and in using the web is advisable. The course would be most useful for people who have an existing website or who are thinking of building one or having one built for them
Courses that start before 01/08/2019 will still be available at
the previous price of £125
Level of Study:Part-Time
- 29/04/2020 - (VQSEO/FC03)