What will I learn?
The combination of our links with industry, being taught by expert staff and learning in industry-standard on-site facilities will give you the real experience needed to confidently progress into employment.
- Public Service Skills
- Land and water based leadership
- Expedition experience
- Outdoor and adventurous activities
- Practical sports performance
- Anatomy and physiology for sport
- Development of personal fitness
- Carrying out a sports related project
What grades will I need?
Four GCSEs at grade D/3 or above, Maths and English at grade D/3 or Level 1 qualification or equivalent.
Where will it lead me?
- Level 3 in Uniformed Public Services, Outdoor Adventure or Fitness Training, Sports Performance and Excellence
- Emergency services
- Armed forces
- HM prison service
- Customs/border control
- Rescue services
- Paramedic Science
- Fitness instructor
- Outdoor/adventure training instructor