Skip to main content

If you are not ordinarily resident or a national of the UK or a member state of the EEA/EU, you may need a visa to travel to and study in the UK.

Click here to check if you need a visa 

Sparsholt College holds a Tier 4 sponsor licence, and can enrol students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who qualify for a Tier 4 (Child) or Tier 4 (General) visa.

Students cannot apply for a Tier 4 visa without a CAS. If you require a CAS we will issue one as part of the application process and should you be made an unconditional offer to study on an eligible course. Issue of CAS is also subject to you satisfying all requirements for the Tier 4 visa, including the English language requirement and showing evidence of financial capability to pay for the course and for yourself.

Click here for more information on Tier 4 Visa 

If you have a general question about studying in the UK, we recommend visiting the UKCISA web pages