We offer a wide range of Project Management tools to provide you with the essential knowledge and skills to either manage a project or be an effective, valuable member of the project team. Whether you want a short introductory course, or a longer course resulting in a qualification, you will find something of interest to you.
What is PRINCE2?
PRINCE2 (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is an established methodology used by the public and private sectors. It’s key features are:
- A focus on business justification
- A defined organisation structure for the project management team
- Product-based planning approach
- An emphasis on dividing the project into manageable and controllable stages
- Flexibility that can be applied at a level appropriate to the project
What is AgilePM?
AgilePM is a newer project management methodology, now gaining wider recognition in all sectors. It’s key features are:
- a â€śPrioritised Requirements Listâ€ť of Musts, Shoulds, Coulds and Wonâ€™ts (abbreviated to MoSCoW)
- the project is delivered in â€śiterationsâ€ť (or bite sized chunks).
- It promises to finish on time and on budget, with as many iterations as possible being delivered in the time available.