We offer a wide range of Project Management tools to provide you with the essential knowledge and skills to either manage a project or be an effective, valuable member of the project team.
What is PRINCE2?
PRINCE2 (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is a de facto process-based method for effective project management. It is used extensively by the UK government and is widely recognised in the private sector, both in the UK and internationally. The PRINCE2 method is in the public domain, and offers non-proprietorial best practice guidance on project management.
What are the key features of PRINCE2?
- Focus on business justification
- Defined organisation structure for the project management team
- Product-based planning approach
- Emphasis on dividing the project into manageable and controllable stages
- Flexibility that can be applied at a level appropriate to the project