University of Winchester Burma Road (En suite)
Fees quoted are based on 2016/17 rates and will be subject to change in 2017/18. This page will be updated when final fees are confirmed.
£5,400 (Over-18 Self Catering, 42 weeks)
A refundable deposit of £150 against damages will also be required when applying.
What can Sparsholt Burma Road residents access?
All students living at Burma Road:
- are eligible to participate in clubs and societies and any other service or activity of the Students’ Union at University of Winchester, with the exception of voting rights in union elections and participation in the BUCS league for sports
- are able to attend SU events on production of valid UoW ID. It is possible for Burma Road residents to sign a guest in to events – please see SU rules for further details
- shall be offered use of the following University services at the same charges payable by students of the University of Winchester:
– Catering facilities
– Students’ Union events with valid UoW ID
– Students’ Union clubs and societies subject to the rules and regulations of sporting bodies that govern the competitions that teams participate in
– Library including book loans and photocopying
– Gym and sports facilities hire is available to resident Sparsholt students subject to using the booking facilities applicable from time to time and subject to the same level of charges incurred by other students
Burma Road Move in dates
New Students – Sunday, 16 September 2018
Returning Students – Thursday, 20 September to Sunday, 23 September 2018
The University of Winchester is signed up to The Universities UK Code of Practice for the management of student housing. The code assists those managing student accommodation by setting out the main elements of good management practice. It covers health and safety, maintenance and repair, and relationships between managers and student tenants and is also designed to assist students in understanding both the standards and procedures applying to their accommodation and their obligations as tenants or licensees.