Study Support With Your Degree
Everyone learns in different ways and what’s the best method of studying for one person may not be for another. Therefore at University Centre Sparsholt we pride ourselves in having a specialist team to assist our degree students with their studies. Please note HE students have access to Office 365 dictation and read aloud, and lecture capture for theory lectures.
Our dedicated Degree Study Support team can help with:
- Study skills tailored to your needs
- Specialist ASD mentoring
- Exam access arrangements
- Information and Support on DSA process and assessments required to ensure that you receive the help you need.
The HE study support team are available from 8.30am to 5pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
If you feel you may need some support with your studies please do get in touch with the team:
*Please note it can take up to two months to complete an assessment and gain approval for DSA support so it is important that you arrange this before starting on your degree.
- DSA Quality Assurance
- Process for DSA Assessments
- Information for Agencies providing DSA support
- Information for students in recent of DSA support provided by an external agency
NMH rates for DSA support are as follows: NMH – April 2021 – March 2022
View and download our HE Learning Support Leaflet
Assistance Tech for All