The VetSkill level 3 Veterinary nursing Diploma course, requires all approved training practices to have a Clinical Supervisor to work with their students. It is also important that there are sufficient Clinical Supervisors to support the number of students in practice.
The workshop comprises of two sessions, one ‘core’ and one ‘bolt-on’ session (from a choice of two). There will also be a requirement to attend a follow up Q&A session. The workshop will need to be completed within two weeks of the launch dates.
In person at Sparsholt Campus
- Thursday 22 February 2024 – 10.30am
The workshop will cover
- The role of the Clinical Supervisor
- Using models to support Clinical Supervisors
- Tutorial process & assessment planning
- The Nursing Progress Log (NPL)
- Supporting your student throughout their award
- Registered Veterinary Surgeon
- Registered Veterinary Nurse
The cost of this training day is free to training practices linked to Sparsholt College or practices that have a Sparsholt student training in their practice.
Book your place
Please complete the form below to book your place: