What does the qualification cover?
The programme will cover:
- Coaching and mentoring for individual and team needs = 6 credits
- Principles, skills and impact of coaching and mentoring = 7 credits
- Managing the coaching and mentoring relationships = 5 credits
- Coaching and mentoring processes = 7 credits
- Completing the coaching and mentoring processes = 5 credits
- Coaching and mentoring process evaluation = 5 credits
Who is this qualification for?
Designed for supervisors and first line managers to support the development of coaching and mentoring skills and techniques of individuals, teams and achieve objectives.
- This programme is scheduled to run for six sessions
- We are offering the Certificate which learners are required to complete any combination of units to a minimum of 13 credits to achieve this qualification
- Candidates will be required to attend an informal interview with the Business Development Manager prior to booking
- All course costs include registration to CMI