What will I learn?
A practical, fun and interactive course to help self-assess individual communication styles, and ascertain how to communicate as effectively as possible in different situations and with different people.
This one day programme will cover:
– Selecting the most appropriate communication methods
– Understanding personal preferred communication styles and those of team members
– Understanding the importance of non-verbal communication
– Appreciating the importance of questioning and listening skills
– Identifying barriers to effective communication and how to overcome them
This course is aimed at anyone who feels they could improve their communication skills.
Level of Study:Part-Time
- 09/01/2020 - (VQCOMW/FC02)
- 30/04/2020 - (VQCOMW/FC03)