- Develop communication skills
- Work towards individualised goals
- Develop independent living skills
- Develop employability skills
- Be an active member of the college community
- Have opportunities to try all aspects of the vocational offer
No formal entry requirements are needed within Foundation learning. All learners are considered on an individual basis and matched to a course that is best placed to meet their needs, support their outcomes and move them towards their aspirations.Students should have an interest in one of our vocational areas and attend an interview and a taster day as part of their transition.