What does this programme cover?
This one day programme will cover:
- Defining a difficult situation
- Analysis of different behavioural styles
- The different responses to and effective ways of dealing with anger
- Identifying different communication techniques and exploring the most appropriate methods to use when dealing with difficult situations
- Assertiveness techniques and how to use these
- The do’s and don’ts of effective negotiating skills
- Dealing with conflict in a positive manner
- Giving feedback in difficult situations
Who is this programme for?
Anyone who would like to improve their skills when dealing with those difficult situations.
What are the benefits for employers?
Productive working relationships are a key contributor in enabling organisations to achieve maximum efficiency and effectiveness, especially in times of stress or when changes are happening. Resolving difficult situations in a prompt and effective manner will enable working relationships to continue running smoothly with minimum disruption.