What will I learn?
This course aims to give a greater understanding of the needs of those with mental health issues. Delegates will gain more confidence that they are acting appropriately as an employer.
The course covers:
* what constitutes a mental health problem?
* an overview of the employer’s obligations towards those with mental health issues at work
* the process involved in managing employees with mental health issues
* the support available for employees; ending the stigma of talking about mental health at work
* an introduction to ‘Mindfulness’
* how to change the workplace culture to make those with mental health issues feel welcome at work.
Where will it lead me?
Learners may also be interested in our online course L2 Certificate Awareness of Mental Health Problems
There are no formal entry requirements for this course