What will I learn?
In this short course we will take you through the safety basics & dangers of Oxy/fuel cutting, the equipment set-up and dismantle procedures, theoretical safe working practices and practical demonstrations.
1. Understand the safety dangers of Oxy/fuel cutting equipment and practices.
2. Be able to identify issues in line with current legislation.
3. Be able to understand and identify key items of plant.
4. Be able to set up those items of plant.
5. Be able to use the Oxy/fuel cutting equipment safely and correctly.
Where will it lead me?
Learners may also be interested in our Introduction to Welding or City & Guilds Level 2 Welding courses