What will I learn?
This one day training course covers the requirements of the Control of Pesticides Regulations and prepares operators for the NPTC Certificate of Competence Test, which may be taken at any time after the course. Course features include preparing the applicator for work, calibration and operation, correct application rates, risks to yourself, other people and the environment, use of the information detailed on product labels, daily and routine maintenance on the applicator, cleaning personal protective equipment and application equipment.
* The Fees shown include the PA6 NPTC Registration Fee and Assessments Fees
Further details of the course content which covers the assessment can be found at:
Where will it lead me?
This course prepares operators for the NPTC Certificate of Competence Test, which may be taken at any time after the course.
Must have completed the Safe Use of Pesticides PA1.
Can choose just PA2 as well according to their requirements.
Level of Study:Part-Time
- 13/11/2019 - (VQPA6/PG03)
- 04/12/2019 - (VQPA6/PG04)
- 15/01/2020 - (VQPA6/PG05)
- 05/02/2020 - (VQPA6/PG06)
- 04/03/2020 - (VQPA6/PG07)
- 25/03/2020 - (VQPA6/PG08)
- 06/05/2020 - (VQPA6/PG09)
- 10/06/2020 - (VQPA6/PG10)
- 08/07/2020 - (VQPA6/PG11)