Delegates will be sent a short preparatory exercise to help them to make the most of the training day.
By the end of the day, participants will be able to plan and deliver a business presentation, and will know how to:
- Identify content to suit the needs of the audience, as well as your own business
- Structure a presentation so that the main points are communicated clearly, and in a way that maintains the audience’s attention
- Identify suitable visual aids and props to support the presentation
- Prepare and rehearse delivery of the presentation, including vocal and physical warm ups
- Draw on a range of techniques for overcoming public speaking
Outside the scope of the day
*The day as outlined doesn’t include detailed technical training on production of visual aids (e.g. on how to use Power Point).
If the course is to be delivered in-house, then the design can be tailored to suit the specific requirements of the group. So for example, if more time were to be spent on design of visual aids, then time in another area would need to be reduced.
Delegates will receive a workbook and information pack to accompany the training.