What does the qualification cover?
The workshop has the following objectives:
- Understand the benefits PRINCE2 brings to an organisation’s project management environment
- Understand the application of the PRINCE2 methodology
- Identify organisation challenges of implementing PRINCE2
- Use of PRINCE2 to streamline project deployment
- Address and manage project risks, complexity and issues using PRINCE2
- Understand PRINCE2 terminology and standards as compared with other project management guides e.g. PMBOK
Who is this qualification for?
This workshop is designed for project managers, team members, project support staff,quality managers and project stakeholders.
- Recommended for those who already work in project and have had at least 12 months project management experience
- Ideally have completed the project management fundamentals course
- Upon completion, you will be able to sit the APM Group PRINCE2 Foundation exam. A Foundation pass is a pre requisite to sitting the Practitioner exam. The exam is included in the course