What will I learn?
PRINCE2® (Projects in Controlled Environments) is a globally recognised project management methodology, originating from the UK. This course looks at the methodology used to run a successful project. The 2 day course allows participants to put into practice the terms, methodologies and processes learned in the foundation course. It also embeds the learning process so that participants are confident in its application in the workplace.
PRINCE2® Practitioner is designed for project managers, team members, project support staff, project stakeholders and those already confident in handling projects or have been exposed to project management previously.
The intention is to teach the application of the PRINCE2® components, processes and techniques. so that delegates can attain PRINCE2® certification at practitioner level.
The workshop has the following objectives:
– Understand the benefits PRINCE2® brings to an organisation’s project management environment.
– Understand the application of the PRINCE2® methodology
– Identify organisation challenges of implementing PRINCE2®
– Use of PRINCE2® to streamline project deployment
– Address and manage project risks, complexity and issues using PRINCE2®
– Understand PRINCE2® terminology and standards as compared with other project management guides for example PMBOK
Please note that delegates will be supplied with an E-version of ‘Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2’ but learners may also like to purchase a hardcopy. This is available online or from all good bookshops ISBN 9780113315338.
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved
The PRINCE2® courses on this page are offered by Elite Training who are an ATO of AXELOS Limited.
Where will it lead me?
The course concludes with delegates sitting the PRINCE2® Practitioner exam
Delegates must hold a PRINCE2® Foundation certificate before attending this course.
It is recommended that delegates already manage projects and have had at least 12 months project management experience either as a project manager or supporting a project
Level of Study:Part-Time
- 05/05/2023 - (VQPRI2P/FC03)