What will I learn?
This course covers
- The concept of ‘Carbon Literacy’
- The Carbon Cycle and its importance to life on Earth.
- The human activities that are disrupting the Carbon Cycle.
- The major greenhouse gases and their importance to the planet.
- The human impact on the greenhouse gases balance in the atmosphere
- The carbon footprint
Please go to Innovation South Virtual Campus (isvc.co.uk) to create an account to access your free course.
Where will it lead me?
Learners may also be interested in some of our environmental and sustainability courses offered by Innovation South Virtual Campus
There are no formal entry requirements for this course