Course dates on enquiry
What will I learn?
This course will be delivered via MS Teams
This course will cover
* the benefits and challenges of a virtual team
* Skills and strategies for building an effective and motivated virtual team
* How to build trust within a virtual team
* How to use different communication styles and technologies effectively
* How to manage conflict within a virtual team
* Approaches to dealing with performance issues in a virtual team
This virtual course will be highly participative and interactive, with a mix of group discussions, exercises, short presentations, and Q&A. There will be regular screen breaks.
You will be asked to switch your video and microphone on throughout the course.
Where will it lead me?
You may be interested in or Virtual Presenting course, or to enhance your career with one of our CMI Management and Leadership qualifications.
There are no formal entry requirements.
This course is suitable for anyone who is required to manage a virtual team.
Fee Details 1
Fee on Enquiry please contact Business@sparsholt.ac.uk or Tel. 0845 850 0916
Level of Study:Part-Time
- - (On enquiry)