What will I learn?
Delivered one day a week over four months, the course leads to the RHS Certificate Level 2 in Practical Horticulture. Following the RHS syllabus, the qualification consists of six core units and one optional unit covering the following subject areas:
Free if unemployed.
Level of Study:Part-Time
- 18/09/2018 - 22/01/2019 (CL2PHR/PG01)
- 19/09/2018 - 23/01/2019 (CL2PHR/PG02)
- 05/02/2019 - 25/06/2019 (CL2PHR/PG03)
- 06/02/2019 - 26/06/2019 (CL2PHR/PG04)
- 08/02/2019 - 28/06/2019 (CL2PHR/PG05)