“Interesting subject matter with good interaction with others and trainer” –Â Jill, Wessex Translations
â€œVery practical with lots of information I can take away and use.” –Â Julie, Radian (The Swaythling Housing Society Ltd.)
What will I learn?
This programme provides an insight into useful and practical measures to help use time more effectively and efficiently, building on current practice and identifying areas for improvement.
This one day programme will cover:
- The benefits of good time management
- Time wasters and ways of overcoming these
- The difference between urgent and important
- Developing SMART objectives in order to meet goals
- Understanding how to develop and record a time log
- The different tools to help manage time more effectively
- How to delegate to colleagues more effectively
What are the benefits for employers?
Employees who use their time as effectively as possible are more likely to achieve their individual targets and goals, therefore enabling departmental and organisational goals to be more readily achieved.
This course is suitable for anyone who needs to be able to use their time more effectively.
Level of Study:Part-Time
- 09/05/2019 - (VQTIME/FC03)