What will I learn?
The role of HR Administrator is a key one in the HR Department. This course aims to introduce some basic principles to those who are new to HR administration, but might also be of interest to those who want to update their knowledge.
Delegates will learn about
* the infrastructure of the HR Department (compliance issues; management information and data requirements; HR systems; electronic and paper records)
* Basic HR documentation (recruitment administration; the starters pack; training, appraisals and employee development records; dealing with leavers)
* HR procedures, policies and notes
* record keeping and GDPR (the General Data Protection Regulations)
* terms and conditions of employment
* family friendly policy administration
* administering pay and employee benefits
* dealing with queries
Where will it lead me?
After attending this course, delegates will be able to approach their first role with more confidence. They will receive a certificate of attendance which will demonstrate to prospective employers that they have a genuine interest in HR administration.
This course is also of interest to employers who want their new HR employees to have a good basic knowledge about the workings of the HR Department.
Learners may also be interested in one of our other courses which cover HR topics in more depth. These include Writing an Employment Contract and Employee Handbook for Your Business and Conducting Effective Appraisals and Performance Reviews
There are no formal entry requirements for this course
Level of Study:Part-Time
- 21/04/2020 - (VQIHRA/FC03)