These are some of the countries from which we have welcomed international students. For our undergraduate degree, you must have achieved good grades in a relevant subject, science or life science. We will accept other overseas qualifications, to confirm if your current qualifications might meet our requirements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Completion of Year 12 of the Australian Senior Secondary Certificate of Education with good grades in a relevant subject; or
- ATAR score of around 80 points (or an overall position of 10.00 for Queensland); or
- Successful completion of a Foundation Programme with good grades at one of the G8 Australian Universities.
- Reifeprufung/Matura with good grades in a relevant subject(s)
- Ontario: Ontario Secondary School Diploma – Advanced level, with six Grade 12 U, U/C or M courses including grade 12 U English.
- Alberta: General High School Diploma with an average of at least 65 per cent in five acceptable Grade 12 courses.
- British Columbia: Senior Secondary Graduation Diploma with at least five Bs (BBBBB) awarded in acceptable Grade 12 courses.
- Quebec: Diplôme d’Etudes Collègiales (DEC).
- Apolytirion with a score of 17.5/20 or above
China (peoples Republic Of)
- Chinese Senior High School Diploma plus one year at a recognised university in China
- Ylioppilastutkintotodistus/Studentexamensbeytg (Matriculation Exam) with good grades in relevant subject(s)
- Baccalauréat Général with a score of 12.5/20 or higher; or the
- Option Internationale du Baccalauréat (OIB) with a score of 11.5/20 or higher
- Zeugnis der Allgemeinen Hochschulreife/Abitur with a score of 2.4
- Apolytirion of Lykeion with a score of 16 or above out of 20
- HKDSE Diploma with subjects scored at 4 or above
- Erettsegi/Matura with a score of 3
- Irish Leaving Certificate (Higher Level), usually with a minimum of ‘H4 H4 H4 H4’,
- Esame di Stato with a grade in the range of 75-80 or above
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE – 5 credits including Mathematics and English Language); or
- the East African Certificate of Education (EACE) or Kenya Certificate of Education (KCE)
plus a minimum of 3 subjects in:
- Cambridge Overseas Higher School Certificate (COHSC); or
- East African Advanced Certificate of Education (EAACE)
or a minimum of ‘C’ credit overall in:
- Diploma / Ordinary Diploma / Ordinary Technician Diploma
- University Diploma / Diploma
- Voorbereidend Wetenschappelijk Onderwijs with a score of 7
- Score of 65% in the Świadectwo Dojrzałości / Matura
- Matura certificate with an average grade between 1.75 and 2
- Senior Certificate with matriculation endorsement 66555 (equivalent to ‘A’ levels graded CCC)
- Avgångsbetyg / Slutbetyg från Gymnasieskola with an average of VG
- High School Diploma (usually GPA 3.0) plus one of the following
- ACT composite score of 25; or
- Three AP Tests graded 333; or
- 1160 in SAT Reasoning (Combined) and Three SAT subject tests graded 580;
- Six subjects at grade C or above in the School Certificate/General Certificate of Education plus successful completion of a Foundation course or Access to HE in a relevant subject