International Students at Sparsholt College Hampshire 

Sparsholt College has an international reputation and attracts students from across the world to participate in the research, learning, and practical preparation for global careers.

Living and studying in a different culture is hugely exciting and rewarding, and we work hard to ensure that your experience of life and study in England is a positive one. Specialist knowledge and qualifications from a British college can bring a new perspective, transferable skills, and carries authority on your résumé.

Additional advice, guidance, and support are available to help you settle into the College and life and study in England. As well as the Student Support services provided by the College you can also take full advantage of the specialist advice available at the International Office.

The College endeavours to cater for your religious, cultural, and dietary needs. While resident in the University of Winchester accommodation, you will be able to enjoy access to the facilities offered to its many international students.

If you have not been normally resident in the European Union (including UK) for three years prior to the commencement of your course of studies, you will be eligible for international fees; also, if you are not normally resident in an EEA member state it is likely that you will need to apply for a student visa after your successful application to the College. For further information about courses, applications, entry requirements, international fees, and visas, please email:

You must be aged 18 or over to commence undergraduate studies at the College.

Sparsholt College Hampshire is on the UK government’s Register of Education and Training Providers, and has Highly Trusted Sponsor status. Our Sponsor Licence Number (SLN) is G0J84DCF3.

International Fees 2014-15


All courses (excluding Masters Degree) - £9,420

Masters Degree - £5,700 (10% discount for current students)

Quick facts and links:

If you have any questions about life and study at Sparsholt College, please contact us at

In the first instance please contact the College directly for advice on applications. Undergraduate applications should be made through the UK Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS) – more information is available at Postgraduate applications should be made directly to the College.

Your skills in English language must be sufficient to enable you to succeed on your chosen course of study. For undergraduate courses your language proficiency should be equivalent to IELTS 6.0.



Sparsholt College
Westley Lane
SO21 2NF
© Sparsholt College 2014
Site by ltd
  Matrix   Andover college   University of Portsmouth   QAA checks how UK universities and colleges maintain the standard of their higher education provision. Click here to read this institution's latest review report.   Centres of excellence